Re: [Evolution] evo 1.2 Xinerama

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 14:16, Xavier Bestel wrote:
Le ven 10/01/2003 à 13:39, Denny Schierz a écrit :
hi,

i tested Evo 1.2 under Gentoo in the Xinerama Modus, and i saw that evo doesn`t work, he can't connect to
imap Server. If i start without Xinerama, evo works.

Is that a Problem from evo, or from GTK?

I use it daily in Xinerama mode accessing my IMAP server, and don't have
this problem.

what is 'Xinerama Modus' ? An X running with the XINERAMA Option or is
it something totally different?

If you are talking about X with the XINERAMA option, then'd say: it
would be _very_ weird if your X configuration had any impact on the IMAP
layer in evo.

--
regards, koenraad.