Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.2.1 bugs / feature requests

tor, 2003-01-09 kl. 20:15 skrev guenther:

Labels though seem to be stored in ~/evolution on every account
separately. Where exactly are they stored?

In a proprietary directory,
~/evolution/mail/imap/yourrealm/folders/mail/subfolders - deep, deep
down.

And is there any hope to store that information in the mail on IMAP
server, too? I really would appreciate this.

Don't you s*dd*ing well dare. I have to share my sever IMAP folders with
non-Evo clients, like Horde's Imp. And they don't know anything about
what Evo decides.

Alternatively, your home directory could be on the (Unix) IMAP server.

There seems to be no way, to set Labels by Filter. Just forgotten when
coding?

btw: Applying Colors seems not to work for me... Will test more on that.

Does for me.

The Threaded Message View is really a great feature. But as there are on
other mailing-lists people, who seems not to know about a reply button,
I get a lot of partially broken Threads.

Keep up the good work.

100% agreement.

Best,

Tony