[Evolution] Evolution / FreeBSD problems?

Hello,

Any FreeBSD users out there using Evolution?

I am running FreeBSD 4.7, and am trying to run evolution-1.2.0.

After a lot of trouble trying to get it to compile, and fighting with the
dependencies, I finally got everything done that I needed to, and installed
evo successfully via the port.

What happens when I try to load Evolution is that it does not load in X, and
also just takes up 97-99% CPU...

I am looking for any ideas as to where I'd begin to try to fix this. I would
love to try Evolution out, it looks great.

I have tried compiling the source of two different versions of Evo as well,
to no avail.

M. Neumann
markn tznet com