Re: [Evolution] contacts crash

I have tried your solution but it don't work, the crashes still happens.

Patrick

Op di 07-01-2003, om 18:19 schreef W Pennington:
A possible problem may be an incorrectly set Autocompletion Folder.

Go to Tools->Settings, then Folder Settings->then the Autocompletion
Folders Tab.  Delete any settings that are currently set, and then
choose the appropriate contacts folder.

WP