Re: [Evolution] Palm syncing: duplicated entries

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 10:16, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
Yo!

As several palm threads are going on now...

Anybody else had the problem of some/all addresbook/calendar/todo items
being duplicated by the evolution conduits? I've had this a while ago,
and I don't dare to switch the conduits back from 'copy from pilot' to
'sync' - it's literally hours of work to undo the damage...

Comments?

You don't need to do all the work by hand: you can use the pilot-dedupe
command to clean up your palm, than change the conduits settings to
"copy from palm" and then sync.
After that you can restore the conduits settings to "sync" or whatever
you want.

-- vbi

--
Andrea Dell'Amico - <mailto:adellam sevenseas org>

Sendmail may be safely run set-user-id to root.
                -- Eric Allman, "Sendmail Installation Guide"