[Evolution] Palm syncing: duplicated entries

Yo!

As several palm threads are going on now...

Anybody else had the problem of some/all addresbook/calendar/todo items
being duplicated by the evolution conduits? I've had this a while ago,
and I don't dare to switch the conduits back from 'copy from pilot' to
'sync' - it's literally hours of work to undo the damage...

Comments?

-- vbi

--
this email is protected by a digital signature: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg