Re: [Evolution] Forced Line Wrap on Received Messages

I've received one suggestion that perhaps I am in "html" mode. Though, I
can only see HTML settings for "sending" email; not receiving.

This seems a rather straight forward piece of functionality and one that
I've had in previous tools (netscape, mozilla, outlook).

I'm going to try and write a shell filter that will wrap long lines and
see if I can get that to work.

Dave