Re: [Evolution] Forced Line Wrap on Received Messages

ons, 2003-01-08 kl. 18:17 skrev Dave Finnegan:

Has anyone considered coding up a line-wrap option for received
messages?

I frequently receive email with very long line lengths.  I think that
it's Outlook that generates these messages.

I'd love to see an option to force line wrap at some fixed column.  I've
had this feature in Netscape and Mozilla email tools.

Worked for me with 1.0.8 and stll works with 1.2.1, thank heavens.
Perhaps you're using html e-mail?

Best,

Tony

--