Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [Evolution] kernel 2.5 and evolution]]

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 02:19, Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi Mika,

By the way, your patch is included in Debian unstable
[liborbit0-0.5.17-5]:

      Please get rid of this patch - it is an horrible, gross hack - and it
should have a fairly nasty performance / stability impact on evo. [AFAIR] as it
progressively starves it of file descriptors.

BS.