Re: [Evolution] Contact List View

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 21:12, Chris Toshok wrote:
On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 18:25, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Am I missing something obvious, or is it not possible to view contacts
grouped by category?

Grouping is sorta non-obvious.  If you've got the category field
displayed in the list view, right click on the header and select "Group
by this field"

If the category column isn't there, select Add a Column... from the
popup (just right click on any header) and drag it into the header row,
then do the Group by this field stuff.

Category is not in the list of columns available.  I'm using 1.2.1.99
(CVS)

If I go to define view, category is not listed there as a column either.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger