Re: [Evolution] Cut & paste

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 15:15, ahimsa wrote:
Perhaps I am missing a setting or something, but I seem unable to
cut/copy text out of one email and paste to either a text editor or
another email. If there is a way of doing this, or a setting that is
to be set can someone let me know because I have gone through the
menus and can't see anything there that might be relevant.

Remember you are not in Windows anymore.  For X-Windows, just selecting
the text will add it to the global clip-board.  Then you go to your
other application, put your mouse where you want to paste, and click on
the middle button.  Stuff like Ctrl-C/V only works within one
application.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger