Re: [Evolution] Fwd: unix_getname buglet - > 2.5.4(?) [Was: kernel 2.5 and evolution]

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 20:33, Chris Toshok wrote:
On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 09:05, Mika Liljeberg wrote:
Well, looks like you guys already got there. I Just found this on the
kernel list after eyeballing the very same problem in the kernel code.

heh, i guess I should have read this before digging through the code
just now :)

Well, if we got a BSD-phile to do that then it was not all wasted.
You've gotten a taste of the frustration all Linux hackers share. Nine
times out of ten somebody else dunnit faster. Eventually, you learn to
check the list first... ;-)

Ok, that was fun while it lasted.

        MikaL