Re: [Evolution] evolution 1.2.1 & attachments

On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 13:29, Uwe Ortner wrote:
Hello,

I mentioned my problem a few weeks ago (I can not open my attachments
,such as postscript files,with an external application like gv)

I remember a report of the Postscript component not working properly.
Opening in an external application works fine.

Even a clean .gnome tar which worked in another environment (thanks
John) didnt solve my problem

Different environments, same distro/version?

Does anybody know which file to edit and what the entry should look
like?

1) What distro are you running, and which version?
2) What app do you want it to run? gv? ggv?

-Mark Gordon