Re: [Evolution] Usability Request

These should get picked up on the fly in 1.2.  I think there may be a
bug where the composer does not always get notified of font changes
properly and you have to close all of your open composers before a font
change is noticed, but under not circumstances should you need to
restart all of evolution.

--Larry