Re: [Evolution] evolution startup

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 10:57, Lennard Bakker wrote:
Is it possible make evolution always start in the summery screen?

Lennard

Not that this will help much, but I find that if I EXIT Evo on the
Summary screen, it comes back up on the summary screen...

--
Tue Jan  7 11:35:00 EST 2003
 11:35am  up 2 days, 14:43,  6 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.25, 0.26

kuhn media australia - kma.0catch.com
-------------------------------------
stephen kuhn - katherine kuhn - berkeley, nsw, au
email: stephen kuhn gmx net - skuhn telpacific com au
icq: 5483808 - mobile: 0410-728-389
-PC/Mac/Linux/Consulting/eMarketing-
------------------------------------
 * linux user: 267497 * rh 7.3+ *
------------------------------------
Theorem: All positive integers are equal.
Proof: Sufficient to show that for any two positive integers, A and B, A = B.
        Further, it is sufficient to show that for all N > 0, if A and B
        (positive integers) satisfy (MAX(A, B) = N) then A = B.

Proceed by induction:
        If N = 1, then A and B, being positive integers, must both be 1.
        So A = B.

Assume that the theorem is true for some value k.  Take A and B with
        MAX(A, B) = k+1.  Then  MAX((A-1), (B-1)) = k.  And hence
        (A-1) = (B-1).  Consequently, A = B.