Re: [Evolution] Bad Record MAC...still]

I use Evolution with SMTP+TLS. It works for "Whenever Possible" and
"Always". The server is QMail with the STARTTLS extension.

Jeff

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 16:58, ximian-evolution squalor org wrote:
Well it's a little hard for me to go to the Moz team with a bug when I have
no idea about what functions etc etc Evo is using from libnss.

Is there anyone out (t)here that _IS_ successfully using SMTP+SSL? If so,
what is your version numbers etc for all parts involved and how do you have
things configured?