SOLVED: [Evolution] >10 message moves hangs evolution

Greetings all,
        After a bit of tinkering, I have figured out what was causing the
`hang' while doing I was moving more than 10 messages at a time into a
folder with IMAP on an exchange box (5.5).  I have two separate IMAP
accounts on two separate servers.  When I was selecting 10 (or more)
messages at a time, I was selecting messages from both IMAP servers
(both pool into the unmatched vfolder), so it would move a few messages
from one IMAP server and once it hit a message that was on the other
IMAP server, it would hang.
        Has anyone else encountered this?  Is this known?  Could this be from
the fact that one IMAP server is on my work LAN, the other is out in the
wild, wild internet causing some extended lag that evolution doesn't
handle properly?

jas