Re: [Evolution] Where does 'Date' info come from?

Regardless, why is Evolution showing 3:46 AM?  None of the headers show that.

I have had this many many times.  The problem is that many windows users
do not set the location of their PC, so for example here in NZ many
windows PC show the correct time on thier clock, but as set at the
windows default time zone -0700 (washington state I guess?).

So when they send a message on say Jan 6 2003, this 'time' is in the US
date space, which is a day behind us in NZ.  Evolution has no choice but
show it as being sent tomorrow.

Dose this make sense?  If the PC was actually in the US then it would
have been sent with a Jan 5 2003 UTC datestamp.

--

*  Rob Brown-Bayliss