Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

søn, 2003-01-05 kl. 21:18 skrev Yves Bajard:

How do I isntasll spellcheckking on evolution 1.2.? What files do I need
on my Linux (RH 7.3.), where do I get them from and where should they be
placed on my filesystem?

Hmmm ... on my 7.2 install CDROM i had lots 'n lots 'n lots of aspell
stuff. I can check spelling in a few languages that I use, not in others
(I don't care how Canadians spell English, for example). They work with
Horde's Imp, as well as Evo, by the way.

They're rpms, so seek new at www.rpmfind.net.

Best,

Tony

--