Re: [Evolution] proxy settings

i have used following settings, and there where no errors with
executing, but i have still errors at weather function in the Summary,
and so forth.

gconftool-1 --type=bool --set /system/gnome-vfs/use-http-proxy "TRUE"
gconftool-1 --type=string --set /system/gnome-vfs/http-proxy-host
"proxy.pandora.be"
gconftool-1 --type=int --set /system/gnome-vfs/http-proxy-port "8080"