Re: [Evolution] Evolution's GPG Behavior

Does Evolution not detect in-lined signatures?  I would have expected to
see Evolution check 2 signatures on this email as there was the attached
one and the in-lined one...

Incidently, I cannot verify PGP signatures at all because they are
in-lined...  I believe this is mentioned in the FAQ?