Re: [Evolution] irrecoverable error

try upgrading to evolution-1.2.x, this shouldn't be a problem anymore
(or at least it should be a lot less likely to happen).

this doesn't really mean that your mbox is corrupted, it just got
out-of-sync with the mbox.ev-summary file - if you delete that file it
will just be regenerated and will fix the problem.

Jeff