Re: [Evolution] irrecoverable error

what version are you using?  try removing the mbox.ev-summary file in
the folder in questions' directory under ~/evolution/local

On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 08:11, Paul Rodriguez wrote:
Hi, one of my mail folders has become "irrecoverably corrupt"  I can't
even delete the folder or the messages inside (let alone read them).
What do I do?

When i try to delete the folder it deletes the folder's subfolders in
succession. Even though it tells me it is deleting the parent.

Yeah when you delete a folder it deletes the children too :-/