Re: [Evolution] Newer snapshots

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 17:32, Brady Hegberg wrote:
Nevermind.  Red-Carpet neglected to mention (ie require) that there was
a new gtkhtml3.0.  After installing that Evolution starts up ok.

Evolution 1.3 doesn't use my Gnome 2 themes but I assume that will
happen...

As far as I know, there were only two places were the theme settings
were not respected: the shortcut bar and the gray title bar in the main
window.  Both have been fixed recently by Rodney, although there haven't
been any snapshots for a few days so you might have not seen that yet.

If you find any other theming issues, please report them to
bugzilla.ximian.com.

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>