Re: [Evolution] Newer snapshots

Nevermind.  Red-Carpet neglected to mention (ie require) that there was
a new gtkhtml3.0.  After installing that Evolution starts up ok.

Evolution 1.3 doesn't use my Gnome 2 themes but I assume that will
happen...

Thanks,
Brady

PS:  Couldn't find gconftool anywhere but I guess it doesn't really
matter now.