Re: [Evolution] cannot connect to my mail server (jumpline, virtual)

1. what version of evolution are you using
2. run "CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 evolution-mail"  (assuming you use a
bourne shell compatible shell), then run 'evolution', and try login.

It will log the server conversation.

my guess is that its the server.