Re: [Evolution] SMP Safe?

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 18:27, Not Zed wrote:
Well an SMP system is likely to exacerbate/expose any exiting threading
issues/race conditions.

I hadn't really thought of that, don't know why.  I was thinking along
the lines of object communication, but threading obviously can have
issues on SMP.

I presume you're running evo 1.3 on the same system otherwise as 1.2?

Yes.

There've been enough changes that new bugs could exist, or even new smp
issues exposed ...

OK, thanks.  I was just wondering if my brain was working correctly in
thinking that SMP may cause issues.... sometimes I wonder.

Lonnie