[Evolution] Window change when autocompleting an address...

Greetings,
  I'm the kind of guy who like the window focus to be where my mouse is,
with the exception of using keyboard commands to change windows.  And
lately I've noticed that if my mouse is not on the compose window when I
select a autocompleted address, that the evolution main window will gain
focus when I make the selection.  For example....

I'm humming along using the keyboard CTRL-N to make a new message.  The
cursor defaults into the To text box, and I start typing a name in my
contacts folder.  A drop down list appears with several addresses that
match the name (like a work address and a home address for the same
contact).  I use the arrows to highlight the one I want, and hit enter.
Bang!...the evolution main window is now on top of everything and has
gained focus.

Is it possible to stop this behavior?

Thanks.
--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst

The truth is what is; what should be is a dirty lie. -- Lenny Bruce