[Evolution] free/busy problem in 1.2.2

Hi there.  As the subject says, I am unable to use free/busy information
in evolution.  My free/busy URL is at http://movingparts.net/vanRijn.ifb
and it looks correct to me, though this is the first time I'm trying to
get this working.  But when I try to use it as the free/busy URL in my
contact information on my coworker's computer (he also is running
evolution 1.2.2), my free/busy information does not show up when he
tries to schedule an appointment with me.

If I run the calendar component manually from an xterm, I see this
message below whenever I click "update free/busy".

cal-client-Message: cal_client_get_free_busy(): could not get the objects

Can anyone tell me what the problem might be?  My ifb file was created
using jical.

Also, has anyone successfully used this method to schedule with someone
else who uses Outlook 2000 or greater?

TIA.

--

 `