Re: [Evolution] Remove Evolution

My "rpm -qa|grep ximian" like this, remove all of them?

[root marathon evolution-1.3]# rpm -qa|grep ximian
bonobo-conf-0.16-1.ximian.1
gtkhtml1.1-1.1.7-1.ximian.2
pspell-devel-0.12.2-ximian.7
gnome-pilot-0.1.69-1.ximian.1
pilot-link-0.11.5-4.ximian.1
gal-0.22-1.ximian.1
libgal20-0.20.1-0.ximian.1
libgal20-0.20.99.99-snap.ximian.200210250601
aspell-0.33.7.1-ximian.4
aspell-en-gb-0.33.7.1-ximian.4
gnome-spell-0.5-1.ximian.3
soup-0.7.9-1.ximian.1
gnome-pilot-devel-0.1.69-1.ximian.1
libgal21-0.22-1.ximian.1
pilot-link-devel-0.11.5-4.ximian.1
gtkhtml1.1-devel-1.1.7-1.ximian.2
aspell-en-ca-0.33.7.1-ximian.4
libbonobo-conf-devel-0.16-1.ximian.1
soup-devel-0.7.9-1.ximian.1
gnome-pilot-conduits-0.10-1.ximian.1
libgtkhtml20-1.0.4-6.ximian.1
gal-devel-0.22-1.ximian.1
aspell-devel-0.33.7.1-ximian.4
red-carpet-1.4.0-2.ximian.2
libgtkhtml1.1-1-1.1.4-0.ximian.1
libbonobo-conf0-0.16-1.ximian.1
libgtkhtml1.1-3-1.1.7-1.ximian.2
[root marathon evolution-1.3.bak]#

Calvin

David Thom wrote:

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 00:46, Richard Poworski wrote:
I have Evolution 1.2 on my RedHat 7.3 system.  It is
giving me nothing but grief.  I have decided that
instead of having to tweak and fiddle trying to get it
to do the simple things I expect a email client,
scheduling tool to do everytime I use it, I find other
tools to do the same.

I would like to reclaim all the space that Evolution
and Red Carpet are occupying.  Is there FAQ somewhere
that might outline how to remove these products?

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

rpm -qa |grep ximian

then use rpm to remove those packages