Re: [Evolution] IMAP Problem

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 09:09, cdavis tswireless net wrote:
I am trying to connect to my IMAP server and get the following error:

Unexpected response from IMAP server:  THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
THREAD=REFERENCES SORT

run
CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 evolution-mail
in a terminal, then run evolution

you should get a print out of imap server traffic, attach it to a bug.

I know the IMAP server works because I have used it with Outlook before
and I am sending this mail through SquirrelMail using the IMAP server.

No you're not.  IMAP is only used to receive & store mail, not send it.