Re: [Evolution] Changing Locale

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 13:38, Michael Wever wrote:
How do I change the locale of Evolution?
When I downloaded Evolution it installed with Norwegian locale, I live
in Norway and want the system default locale to be norwegian, but I want
evolution to be in english.
[Command line "--help" doesn't offer any help in this regard?]

I'm not sure how to set the locale for Norway, but I run this script to
get Evolution in Japanese (with menus, etc. in English):

LC_CTYPE=ja_JP
LANG=en_US
export LC_CTYPE LANG
evolution

--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu uchicago edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR