[Evolution] distinguishing a signature verification from html e-mail

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 16:48, Not Zed wrote:
I guess it's not horrible having to click for a verification (although
it may tend to make me not bother to verify, which kind of defeats the
purpose of signing mail to some extent), but it sure would be a lot

Well its so that it can't be faked visually with html mail etc.

I'm reasonably sure you could do something like putting a thin colored
bar down the left hand side of message content, leaving the signature
unindented in this way.  Then a faked signature would have the colored
bar.  I do agree as far as that it's easier for someone to understand
the difference the current way, though.  Classic security/convenience
tradeoff I guess.