[Evolution] autoimporting public keys?

With mutt, before I switched to evolution, I used to have things set up
so that when I viewed a message that had an openpgp, mime-style
signature, the message was automatically verified, and if I didn't
already have the relevant public key in my keyring, mutt would try to
automatically import the relevant public key from a well connected
keyserver.

I guess it's not horrible having to click for a verification (although
it may tend to make me not bother to verify, which kind of defeats the
purpose of signing mail to some extent), but it sure would be a lot
easier if evolution could somehow autoimport public keys.  Without this
latter feature, I just plain don't verify signatures at all, except for
the people who were previously left in my keyring by mutt sessions of
times gone by.

Does evolution already do this somehow?  If not, could it please?

I'm using ximian evolution 1.2.1 on redhat 7.3 at work, and redhat
evolution 1.0.8-10 on redhat 8 at home.