Re: [Evolution] autoimporting public keys?

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 17:48, Not Zed wrote:
Hmm, have you tried adding

keyserver pgp.net

to ~/.gnupg/options?

Been there, done that.

It works with Kmail, but not with Evolution. When I get a signature from
someone whose key I don't have in my keyring, if I get it in Kmail, in
the inline format Kmail understands, then gpg will automatically search
for the key when it attempts to verify the signature. If I get it in
Evolution, I have to manually request the key with
gpg --recv-keys <key ID>

--
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/
Freedom in our lifetime: http://www.freestateproject.org
Enforce the Bill of Rights: http://www.lneilsmith.com/bor_enforcement.html
"A free citizenry does not ask its governments' permission to exercise a
right. It does not register its exercise of a right. It does not waive
any other right, such as the right to privacy, in exchange for
permission to exercise a right such as the right to keep and bear arms.
It does not permit government to claim the exercise of a right is
probable cause, or prima facie evidence, or even a suspicion, of a crime
having been committed. It does not discuss, or negotiate, what rights it
will or will not exercise with government or with any government
functionary. In short, a free citizenry, founded in principles of
liberty, does not give up its right to determine what kind of government
will receive its Consent to Govern." --Donald L. Cline