Re: [Evolution] Folder list stuck right-justified

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 10:00, Stuart Luppescu wrote:
All of a sudden, my folder list has gotten stuck right-justified. If I
try to use the horizontal scroll bar, it immediately automatically
slides back to the right. (I think this happened after I added a column
to the message view and then saved it.

How do I fix this? It's driving me nuts! I have to make the folder bar
way wider than I want so I can see my folder names. Yuck.

Bizarre.  Does this condition persist even after a restart?

-- Ettore