Re: [Evolution] Message forwarding

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 17:41, William A. Yohman wrote:
I don't get a lot of SPAM in my primary e-mail account so when I do, I
forward it (with complete headers showing) to the abuse department at my
ISP. In Eudora, I can display all headers and then forward. When I try the
same action in Evolution 1.2.2 (Mandrake 9.0), it will only show minimal
headers (to:, from:, subj:, etc.) This doesn't provide them with enough
detail as to where the message actually came from.

I have search all of the settings but I can't find a way to forward a
message with all headers. I would prefer to do this inline and not with an
attachment but all of my tests have failed.

Anyone have any advice?

The best way to forward an intact message with evolution is to forward
it as an attachment.  Evolution allows you to set a preference for
forwarding, inline, quoted, or attached, which can be overridden when
appropriate using the actions menu.

--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur alexion com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC