[Evolution] Evolution 1.2.1, IMAP und Zeichen-lose header list

Hello,

Evolution 1.0.8 of SuSE 8.1 works, but in no (!) Evolution 1.2.x
(ximian, usr-local-bin.org) together with IMAP folders the - actually
present(!) - the header list is filled with chars: There _are_ all
entries and columns but it looks as if all chars being "transparent"
(they are not shown).

I read about a problem of same or similar kind (I think under
support/FAQ at ximian) - it should be fixed for 1.2.1, though. It rather
concerned IMAP through SSL.

Has anybody heard of this problem or has a solution for this?

Regards.

René