[Evolution] More Evolution 1.3 stuff

Odd things with the auto-completion function.
1 - When typing an address that has no match, an empty drop-down box
still appears.
2 - When typing an address that has a match, using the tab/arrow/enter
keys to select works just fine, but selecting the correct address with
the mouse causes the entire UI to lock to the address field. The cursor
can be moved around, the text can be deleted and retyped, but nothing
outside of the active address box can be selected, or tabbed to.  Have
to kill Evolution and restart.

Need to know if these next are Evolution or GtkHTML bugs (I assume
GtkHTML), so I can enter them into bugzilla:
1 - If you reply to an email, move your cursor to the point in the
quoted text where you want to put a comment, hit return to put in a
blank line; a blank line is inserted correctly, but the cursor then
moves to the beginning of the first line of the email.
2 - The "Automatically insert smiley images" option is always active,
even when the selection box is cleared.  I know that GtkHTML options
aren't fully operational, yet (based on compile warning messages), so
I'm not concerned directly with that.  The problem is that when the
smiley is automatically inserted (HTML format), the smiley shows up, and
then Evolution crashes.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger