Re: [Evolution] POP3 issue
- From: Bob Kryger <bobk panix com>
- To: Mark Gordon <mtgordon ximian com>, guenther <guenther rudersport de>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] POP3 issue
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:08:56 -0500
I can reproduce this every try. What can I do to help? Is there a debug to run?
At 04:55 PM 2/14/2003 -0500, Mark Gordon wrote:
On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 19:41, guenther wrote:
> OK, even louder: That problem comes up regularly the last days! Is there
> any solution found yet? Bug filed?
Well, I've tried to reproduce it, but I haven't had any luck. This may
be because I'm using a fairly standard POP server over a rather fast
connection (server and client are on the same hub). I took a quick look
for relevant bug reports but found nothing that looked especially close.
bobk panix com, bob kryger sac com
AIM: BobKryger, KrygerFamily
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5CC1E729
] [Thread Prev