Re: [Evolution] How to open the appropriate browser via Evolution ?

The difference is that if you use KDE, and have artsd running, you need
to make sure the URL handler is run inside of artsdsp.  I had the same
problem (worked if browser was already open, but not if it wasn't) due
to the fact that if I started the browser from my menu, it was inside of
artsdsp so it would successfully open a new window, but if Evolution
tried to start the browser itself, it would fail.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger
Thanks !!

I use KDE ... what's artsd ???