Re: [Evolution] filter problem

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 04:05, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 11:22, Lane P. Lester wrote:
On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 10:23, Rajarshi Guha wrote:

Hi,
  when I make a filter from the subject of a mail, it will give me two boxes
which are required to match for the filter to work. However, I cant find a
way to delete one of the matches. Is there any way to delete a match?

It might also be that its an old version ...

I suspect that you just need to enlarge the width of the window in
order to see the Remove buttons.

Which BTW is an annoying usability bug...

We should just get rid of the scrollbars and make the rules that
currently require four widgets to just use three, like Mail.app does.  I
am pretty sure I have filed this into Bugzilla at some point.

This *wont* fix it.  Its a layout issue, and one of the rules 'pipe to
shell command' is too long.

You still need the vertical scroll bars, but the horizontal ones are an
abomination.