Re: [Evolution] filter problem

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 10:23, Rajarshi Guha wrote:

Hi,
  when I make a filter from the subject of a mail, it will give me two boxes
which are required to match for the filter to work. However, I cant find a
way to delete one of the matches. Is there any way to delete a match?
I suspect that you just need to enlarge the width of the window in order to see the Remove buttons.

Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
Using Linux more and Windows less