Re: [Evolution] Initial problem report for Evolution 1.3

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 10:06, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 15:34, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Ah.  That was it.  I had looked at that, but the text above it says
"Extra Completion Folders".  I assumed that meant that the default
Contact folder was "automatic" and that only "Extra" folders needed to
be added.

Maybe a wording change, or just remove that text since the tab explains
it clearly.

Yeah this does sound like a bug...

(BTW is the local Contacts folder in the list by default?  This would be
another bug otherwise.  :-))

Nope.  It wasn't.

Lonnie