RE: [Evolution] LDAP with Auth
- From: Tony Earnshaw <tonni billy demon nl>
- To: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: RE: [Evolution] LDAP with Auth
- Date: 13 Feb 2003 17:11:35 +0100
tor, 2003-02-13 kl. 14:47 skrev Thomas J. Baker:
For what it's worth, the Phoebe (Red Hat 8.1 beta) build of Evolution
1.2.2 works perfectly with my Red Hat 8.0 openldap 2.0.27 server in SSL
mode. But the Ximian Evolution 1.2.2 build for Red Hat 8.0 never works.
See the bug here:
I'm certain that this should be of use to Chris T.
I installed the Ximian evo 1.3 beta build for Red Hat 8.0 and it also
fails to connect in SSL mode.
For what it's worth, "it's all grist to the mill" ;) At least something
works for somebody.
"Can anyone define 'modern enclitic
mediocrity' in terms of the Euro for me?"
- Billy the (Norwegian-Dutch) Cat, Feb '03
e-post: tonni billy demon nl
] [Thread Prev