Re: [Evolution] 1.2.2 version of evolution-addresbook-exporter is broken

When similer things like this happen to me (on SuSE) I usually find two
versions still installed, so something like Evolution shows up twice like
this for an example:

rpm -q evolution

Evolution-1.2.1-Ximian.1
Evolution-1.2.2-Ximian.2

This is just an example of what I have seen quite often, rpm -e
earlier-version usually resolves this issue.

My guess its a Red-Carpet issue...

Matt
PS Using on SuSE 8.1 prof.