Re: [Evolution] Cheking PGP signature from PC user

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 00:18, Patrick Marquetecken wrote:

I have search the website of gnupg.org but found no answer.
I have a friend who sends me e-mails digital signed with pgp 8.0 from
outlook on a pc.
I have his public key imported into gnupg 1.2.1 (can send hem encrypted
messages), but i can't check his digital signature.
Form other people on this list i can check the digital signature.

I think this problem is related to the problem of Outlook not properly
processing PGP/MIME messages.

In other words, it's an Outlook problem, and the only way to fix it is
for your friend to use a different email client. If he's using Windows,
that would probably be Eudora or Pegasus, with the appropriate PGP
plugins.

--
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/