Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2.2

lør, 2003-02-08 kl. 00:07 skrev Anna Marie Dirks:

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 16:44, Etienne Tourigny wrote:
Well, I just updated to 1.2.2 and noticed something sad :(

Oh dear. I am sorry that this change is causing you inconvenience;
rest assured that the menu isn't necessarily gone for good, and that
your mail provides me with very useful data to use in figuring out
how/if the menu should reappear.

Anna,

I'm downloading 1.2.2 now, but what Etienne writes will stop me from
installing 1.2.2 over 1.2.1

I am dependent on the composer -> edit spell settings, can not set them
in the settings dialog.

I write in a number of languages: Eng US, Eng GB, Norwegian (only
bokmaal available, alas, but I teach mine nynorsk, "my" language, as
appropriate :) and Dutch. Right now, I've chosen Eng US.

If I set the languages I want in the settings dialog, words that I add
are added to *all* the auxiliary language files at the same time. This
is both useless and end-defeating.

If I choose the spell checker in the composer, I can add auxiliary
languages for each message that I write. This last is so valuable for
me, that even though there are bugs in 1.2.1 that I'd like to get rid
of, I'd rather live with them than have the spell checker change its
behavior.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"Can anyone define 'modern enclitic
mediocrity' in terms of the Euro for me?"
- Billy the (Norwegian-Dutch) Cat, Feb '03

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl