Re: [Evolution] Send Later?

I always just run "killev"; then when I re-start Evo and start another
message, the unfinished message(s) is automatically recovered for me..
ha ha!

I do wish you could just quit Evo "politely" and have it actually save
messages the same way when it gives you the confirmation dialog (open
messages--save, discard, cancel).  If I save as Draft I might forget
that I was writing the message.

I can't remember the last time I actually shut down Evo properly.

--E