[Evolution] Re: Clie synch problems

Yes, I should have mentioned that.  I pressed the hotsync button when
running pilot-xfer.  So, I guess this is a pilot-link problem.  I'm
running version 0.11.5.

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 20:58, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
Le jeu 06/02/2003 Ã 05:52, Scott Otterson a Ãcrit :
Alexandre,

My USB port must be mounted on USB1.  If I try

     pilot-xfer -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -l

I get a "no such device message."  If I do the same with /dev/ttyUSB1,
then I get the message asking me to push the hotsync button.

You have to first press the hotsync button to get your usb device
created, and when you launch pilot-xfer, it tells you to press the
button, but immediately sees that is actually connected, and processes
normally.
If your device is ok but pilot-link doesn't connect, then there is a
problem with pilot-link... Which version of pilot-link are you using?
I think if you can't do a pilot-xfer -l, the problem is more suited for
the pilot-link mailing-list...
--
Scott Otterson <scotto u washington edu>